- On what exchange is WSFS Financial Corporation’s stock traded? CUSIP number?
- WSFS common stock is traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange. To purchase stock, contact your broker or contact WSFS Wealth Investments at (302) 504-9857.
- Does WSFS pay a dividend on its common stock?
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Who is WSFS Financial Corporation’s Transfer Agent?
- WSFS Financial Corporation's stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol WSFS.
- Can I buy or sell stock directly through WSFS Financial Corporation?
American Stock Transfer
& Trust Co.
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- What is WSFS Financial Corporation’s fiscal year?
- Fiscal year is January 1st to December 31st.
- How may I obtain copies of WSFS Financial Corporation’s annual report?
- Who serves as the external auditor for WSFS Financial Corporation?
- KPMG LLP is our external auditor.
- How can I receive email alerts from WSFS Financial Corporation?
Click here to sign up for email alerts.
Bryn Mawr Trust Acquisition FAQs
- Now that the combination has closed, what will happen to Bryn Mawr Common Stock?
- Under Bryn Mawr’s merger agreement with WSFS, Bryn Mawr Common Stockholders will receive 0.90 of a share of WSFS Common Stock for each share of Bryn Mawr stock.
- What happens to WSFS Common Stock fractional shares that result from the Bryn Mawr Common Stock conversion?
- In lieu of receiving fractional WSFS Common Stock, incoming Bryn Mawr Common Stockholders will receive a check in the mail shortly after the conversion. Fractional share consideration was based on the 10-day average daily closing price of WSFS Common Stock from the determination date, which was December 27th, 2021.
- As a prior Bryn Mawr Common Stockholder, is there any action I must take?
- No action is needed until you receive a packet in the mail from our Transfer Agent, American Stock Transfer, shortly after the combination. Once received, you should fully complete and mail back to American Stock Transfer, along with any physical certificates.
- Where can I find historical information now that my shares are with American Stock Transfer?
- For questions regarding information and documentation prior to Bryn Mawr’s combination with WSFS, please reach out to Computershare at (781) 575-2879 or (877) 238-6956. They will be able to help over the phone and handle document requests.
- I still hold certificates from a company that Bryn Mawr previously acquired, what should I do?
- Please reach out to American Stock Transfer at (877) 864-4747 or (800) 937-5449 and they will be able to assist you.
- It has been several weeks and I have not received anything in the mail. What can I do?
- Please reach out to American Stock Transfer at (877) 864-4747 or (800) 937-5449 to get a status update and more specific information regarding your account.