WSFS Stands Ready to Support Customers Impacted by COVID-19
“For more than 188 years,
WE STAND READY TO HELP
To support Customers directly during this pandemic, we are extending the following assistance efforts:
- Providing borrowers with deferred payment options for consumer, small business and commercial loans
- Providing SBA disaster assistance for businesses in
Delaware, New Jerseyand Pennsylvania. WSFS’ Small Business team is also working with state and federal agencies to help launch any new programs quickly to Customers
- Expedited process for credit line increases or originations of new lines of credit for consumers and businesses
- Increasing remote deposit limits to ensure Customers can deposit checks
- Waiving minimum balance or direct deposit requirements for three months
- Waiving early withdrawal penalties for all Certificate of Deposits (CDs) and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs).
Those impacted by COVID-19 and in need of assistance are encouraged to call our local Contact Center from
In addition to the programs outlined above, WSFS has doubled the number of Associates available on myWSFS, the secure mobile application that allows Customers to communicate via text, initiate transactions, resolve issues and more. Customers who are interested can download this new application from the
For 24/7 access and availability, Customers can access online banking and the WSFS mobile app to view transactions, check balances, deposit checks and more. Customers can also send and receive person-to-person payments via Zelle® in the mobile app. They can access nearly 500 WSFS ATMs or visit one of the 72 locations offering drive-thru service. For more information on our locations and hours of operation, please visit https://www.wsfsbank.com/help-guidance/covid-19.
Source: WSFS Financial Corporation